Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bring on the Snow!

The 3rd and 4th graders had their musical last month. We did "Bring on the Snow!" by Andy Beck and Brian Fisher. Due to the large number of students we are gaining at the elementary, each grade level had their own performance this year. One of my 3rd grade teachers took a ton of pictures for me during the show, but unfortunately I did not get any pictures from the 4th grade program. Sorry! Both grades did a spectacular job! Here are some of the pictures from the 3rd grade performance.
Knock, knock!

Heidi Plume and Tommy Billfeather

Some of our sharply dressed penguins!

I know, let's make angels in the snow!

Ms. Flurry and her snowflake ballerinas

Extra! Extra!

Ole and Gilbert, the talking mounted reindeer heads

Blizzard on the Way

More knock, knock jokes

The cute snowmen I made to decorate our stage with

The entire 3rd grade cast. Way to go, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment